Building and Grounds
In addition to providing the members of the parish a place to practice their public spirituality, the buildings and grounds are also made available to local groups and organizations needing a place to meet. If your group or organization is in need of a meeting place, please contact the church office for more information.
A few examples of the types of groups and organizations which use our building and grounds on a regularly scheduled or periodic basis are:
- Faith Hospice Bereavement Support Group - twice monthly support group meetings and bi-annual memorial service.
- Bhutanese Volleyball Teams - teams meet during the summer months to play by themselves and against other local teams.
- Senior Foot Care Clinic - meets once a month.
- Breton Condominium Homeowners Association - meets for its annual membership meeting.
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly - meets weekly.
- Lutheran Social Services of Michigan (LSSM) Family ESL Classes - holds two classes Saturday afternoon and evening.
Building Use Policy and Request Form
Policy and guidelines governing use of the Holy Cross building and grounds are contained in the Building Use Policy and Request Form. If you or your group is interested in requesting use of the Holy Cross facilities, please download and read this document before contacting the church office. A completed request form will be required before any request to use the facilities will be approved.
Copyright 2012 Holy Cross Episcopal Church. All rights reserved.